|Builder||Whitby Boat Works Ontario|
|Lying||Phuket / Thailand|
|Engine||1 x diesel 0hp|
|Engine make and model||Perkins (unknown year)|
|Engine Hours||Not Recorded|
|Prop(s)||3 blade fixed|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||3.0 ltr (0.7 USG) /hour At Cruising Speed|
|Cruising speed (approx)||5 knots|
|Max speed (approx)||5 knots|
Sloop rigged Aluminium spars (unknown year) with Stainless Steel standing rigging (unknown year)
|Reefing mainsail||- Slab (unknown year)|
|Headsail||- Furling (unknown year)|
2 halyard winches
4 sheet winches
Electric Muir windlass
(45 lb CQR)
70.00m of chain
We don't know a lot about this boat as she is a project that has changed hands. She currently belongs to a local firm of shipwrights who are asking a very reasonable 200,000 Bt, they would also like to be contracted to restore her.
They say : "Our estimate to get the boat sailing is US $20,000 meaning for $27,000 a buyer could sail away in a very nice yacht."
Quite a lot of work has been done already including
- Keel off and new keel bolts.
- New deck
- Full Awlgrip paint job
- New woodwork forward part of the interior.
- Rebuilt Perkins diesel sitting ready to be installed.
Drivetrain and prop OK. New engine controls.
- New 45 lb CQR and 70 metres new anchor chain. Anchor
- Steering gear in good condition.
- Mainsail and headsail plus roller furler.
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.
Get Access to More
- View unlimited photos of every boat
- Walkthrough videos
- VR 720° experiences
- Get notified of new boats of your interest
- Personalised boat recommendations
- Save boats to 'My Boatshed'